• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Something I noticed about Item Power Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was creating a power up item based on Manual of Health when I noticed that when you pick up the item itself from the ground, the death animation happens (A floating book that suddenly shrinks) but the model itself is still there. And here are some specifics.

- No matter how long I seem to wait, the model (although quite small) is still there.
- I tried putting the power up in a shop and bought it. It had the same effect the model is still there.
- I tried changing the item model to an Abomination. The abomination's death animation plays, but the body remains there and doesn't seem to disappear at all.

Has anyone encountered this? Is there a solution to this? I don't want to have small traces of models lying around whenever I pick up a power up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.