• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some small stupid odd jobs for Ryoko TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey. I have some odd jobs that I can't finish. Nothing too bad. Basically just 'fixes'.

1. I'd like an hexagonical pad. Maybe 500 wide at the flats, and 200 tall, walkable. texture would be a solid color. Lets say, white. Ryoko TD has minigames, and I want to make a game where the pads change colors (through triggers) and drop down. Player have to run off it or they die.

2. A cube. Say again, 500x500. Each side would have the same texture. Then I could make a box with the same picture on all sides. Picture is irrelevent. Can the cube spin like a power up?

3. I have an image model where I put images into the map. However, the model 0 is at the bottom left, and not the center. It can't be selected in the editor; just window selected. It has four vertexes.

4. I am using the UD racer, but the skin with player color selections crashes the game. I saved the TGA with no selections. But, all the vehicles are the same color. I would like all the windows the player color. Oddly enough, the texture file is TGA, and not blp. I edited the mdl version and change it, but it didn't work.

4. The UD-Racer has no 'origin' attachment. No special effects. It needs an origin.

You can see the map here. There are two pictures.
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12445

It even shows the image I am using in the square.

This is a serious map and a lot of work is going into it. I'd apreciate any participation. I do just about everything myself but modifying models. I am also the moderator of our forum, and creator of our tutorial site.

Status
Not open for further replies.