• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have some issues when I host my maps in LAN. Havent tried Bnet yet. For one thing, when my map ends, the players on it have a black screen for many minutes that they have to ctrl + alt + del to get out of. Secondly, I get critical errors a lot, which cause me to crash and say:

Critical error
not enough storage available to process this command

blahablahhablah

then it says something about Handle2AgentReg (?AUHande2AgentReg?) or something along those lines. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Level 2
you've obviously created a leak somewhere in the map intialization or close to. Maybe you should post some of your triggers that have loops or region commands?

Level 2
@unscrewed Thats completely irrelevant... I host with one of my computers that has 512 and it hosts just fine... Its all about how the ram/cpu usage is. He didnt ask how much ram he should have, and the ram is defiantly enough.

Level 2
I know about memory leaks and have done much to prevent them, anything that referances a point or unit group is set to either LeakPoint or LeakGroup. I'll post triggers in a bit.

Attached map to this post, its a DotA-style map.

Thx in advance if anyone's willing to take time out of their day to check it out :D!

Attachments

• Battlemap.w3x
    686.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.