• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(SOLVED) - Please add a proper Hand bone for this model

Status
Not open for further replies.
well right off the bat i can see that your bone_hand_R is is in bone_arm_L, so perhaps you have parented it wrong?
i cant really tell what its doing without textures, as i have only done things for reforged, so what exactly is happening for you?

i guess its just a name in the end really for the bone, i did notice the left hand was wonky during your attack work swim animation, it should look normal now, im looking at white texture here so i dont know, the rest of the animations seem fine, try and find out i guess

Attachments

• KniwarN1-1.mdx
    110.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Level 21
well right off the bat i can see that your bone_hand_R is is in bone_arm_L, so perhaps you have parented it wrong?
i cant really tell what its doing without textures, as i have only done things for reforged, so what exactly is happening for you?

i guess its just a name in the end really for the bone, i did notice the left hand was wonky during your attack work swim animation, it should look normal now, im looking at white texture here so i dont know, the rest of the animations seem fine, try and find out i guess
Left hand bone name is hand_right by default, im just asking if some1 can create a true Right hand bone (a hand_bone for the other hand)

Left hand bone name is hand_right by default, im just asking if some1 can create a true Right hand bone (a hand_bone for the other hand)
alright heres the working bone hand right you wanted, also i fixed the names now bone hand that was on the left is now L and the new one is the R on right so theres no confusion now lol

let me know if there anything else you need :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• KniwarN1-3.mdx
    110.9 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.