• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So many problems opening winzip...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
there are so many people who have problems opening the files on this website, and there are so many topics about it. so here is one that will help all you noobs. if winzip does not work, use any of the following programs: Winrar, Winace, MagicISO. note that magicISO has to open the file, so you cant just say open with on the zip file.

Level 2
if this is about the whole crazy thing about how the zip is empty, I used to think the same thing, but if you choose extract to here, the files show up. And then just manually move the files into the folder in the game's data files. I've never had problems doing it that way. Oh, and i found that zip genius works best for me.

Level 13
yes! you just extract here! but every noob has to be told that! never heard of zip genius. does it open mac and windows files?

Status
Not open for further replies.