• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Snow Sheep Tag v1.2.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Snow Sheep Tag v1.2.7

Created by Oblivion-Infect ; Uploaded by: Oblivion-Infect

Short Story

The sheep never escaped from their homes in the green fields where they were chased down by the wolves. They were captured and tested on and now after a full year that has passed, the sheep have broken out. The sheep now reside in the snowy fields with very unique ability's but the wolves have returned and once again the sheep must run for their lives.

Basic Concept

Sheep must build a base and out last the wolves. Do what ever need to survive and outlast the wolves. Use your own unique ability to your advantage and free captured teammate in the center of the map.
Wolves- If you are a wolf you must capture all the sheep and prevent them from freeing one another. Buy items to help you and work together as a unit to succeed. Each wolf has its own unique ability as well so happy hunting.

Buildings

Sheep have a few new buildings to place like the ultimate tower which provides stun, slow and many other effects. Stun towers have a build limit on them and the engineer sheep can build its own very unique kind of stun tower.

Items

There is a range of item that vary from attacking and accessory items which only the wolves may use.
Suggested items- If you a wolf you might want to get boots of speed first which will make hunting sheep a lot easier.

Gold System

Sheep gain gold every few seconds and can gain more if they build a gold farm, their is no limit to how many you may build.
Wolves Gain gold from destroying sheep buildings and capturing sheep.

Change log

Fixed more bugs and glitches. Added more abilities to the sheep to fit their unique class.

Credits

I have made the whole map from scratch but i got the idea from the common sheep tag method but i tried to make mine unique to any other. Updates will follow soon

Keywords:
Snow Sheep tag
Contents

Snow Sheep Tag v1.2.7 (Map)

Reviews
23:32, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 6
Description isnt long but could be good enough. The only things I wanted to know were what buildings, items and abilities there are.

Level 3
It sounds great, i've only played a few sheep tag maps but i liked them. This sounds like i'd like it too. I'll test but i have one question. This sounds like a Survival map, sort'a cat & mouse. Is it really a 'tag' map?

idea: 3/5