• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sniper Wars 0.99b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
FPS game that uses Sharpshooter Demo as a template. Hopefully bug free.

Keywords:
sharpshooter, sniper, wars, shooting, fps
Contents

Sniper Wars 0.99b (Map)

Level 17
Umm, this map (according to the map info and loading screen) looks VERY similiar to Sniper Arena (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=81199&page=2). I think many would accuse you of plagiarism if you don't clear up the resemblances. I haven't played these maps, but if you indeed edited that map you should give credits and a good explanation. :p
Also, I think a little longer description would be nice.

Level 2
I did state that I used xXxTrickyxXx's Sharpshooter Demo as a template. I've added jump which needs fixing atm, a 2nd weapon which its reload system needs fixing on and attempting the W, A, S and D movement keys.

Level 17
I don't think you should promote your map by stating others' are worse than yours. I haven't played either maps, so I have no idea if it's true or not, but even if it would be true this gesture reflects on you in a bad way.

Daitan, I still think that you should add a little more description so visitors will have a better view on your map. Good luck with the future development.

Level 7
Doesn't seem like you changed much at all, although I do like the Jump ability because you could add cliff levels, but sharpshooter doesn't go along with cliffs.

Its a good learning experience, but is not edited enough to really be called a different map.

Level 2
okay I'm getting pissed off at my warcraft because everytime I try to open a custom map, this is what appears:

This application has encountered a critical error:

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Program: g:\warcraft\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
Object: WERandomGroupSet (.?AUWERandomGroupSet@@)

Press OK to terminate the application.

WHAT DO I DO?