• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Small Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I have a small question, and I bet there's a pretty simple answer, but it would help me out a ton

How would I go about making a birth animation play during the downtime/casting time/pause duration, whatever you want to call it, of Reincarnation? I'm making a Zombie unit and I want it to show it rising back up from the dead position (Birth animation), rather than it just dieing, then magically popping up again.

Level 8
In the Object Editor, select the Reincarnation spell (or your derivative), scroll to the top of its Spell Parameters and set "Art - Animation Names" to "Birth". I have not checked this, but that is the only way I can think of that may work.

Level 2
Doesn't work, that's what I initially tried, and that's why i'm stumped lol, but ty for replying atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.