• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slow adding problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I made a trigger that when you hurl a bolder it will slow units around the initial target.

But as estethical and logical the slow should be applied after the boulder hits the target the problem is the slow adds when he starts the effect of the abbility.While i modified the hurl boulder stats to have a higher missle arc and slower missle speed.So i need help on how to add the slow after the boulder has hit.I tried modifiyng the event to a unit has finished casting a spell but the trigger stops working,also i tried adding wait times(i know just lame) and it doesnt work aswell.

• Boulder Smash
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Boulder Smash
    • Actions
      • Set TempLoc93 = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set TempUnit1 = (Units within 512.00 of TempLoc93)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempUnit1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempLoc94 = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at TempLoc94 facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Slow to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Slow for (Last created unit) to (Level of Boulder Smash for (Triggering unit))
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Sorceress - Slow (Picked unit)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc93)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc94)

P.s. : And another second problem that isn't related to the title,i can't seem to remove the stun on hurl boulder if i set it to 0 it will perma stun the target,if anyone knows how to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Level 3
@LorDz that sounds like a nice ideea,and i would've use it if i knew how to.I am aware that the current trigger isn't the perfect but i need a practical example of the thing i need to use.
In theory i know how i should do it but it doesnt mean 2 bits if i can't apply it cause i don't know how.This is what i am asking the how for someone to help me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.