• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Slenderman: Escape from nightmare

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Slenderman - Escape from nightmare
by: Rest[N]Hell
Credits to Dragon 99 K for the slenderman model.

All you remember is that you need to get outta here. Find a way to escape!
-Four themes you can choose
-Use arrow keys to move
-Do not look HIM if you see him!
-Press Esc key to pause/quit game

Keywords:
Horror, Slenderman, Slender, Scary Maps, Scary
Contents

Slenderman: Escape from nightmare (Map)

Reviews
06:40, 13th Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Please see SF's review for reasons why its rejected. Feel free to use staff contact if you have any questions!

M

06:40, 13th Feb 2015
StoPCampinGn00b: Please see SF's review for reasons why its rejected. Feel free to use staff contact if you have any questions!

Level 21
Except that the description needs more work to let the map get approved, I tested the game and I found it really boring and annoying. I just keep walking "slowly" on a tedious monotiled terrain with the same doodads everywhere (every theme is like this). I keep seeing this guy with some kind of branches on his back (yeah, I mean Slenderman) so I look in another direction and walk away. But after 5 seconds, here he comes again... this thing keeps repeating all over the game and nothing changes. Walk, see Slenderman, look elsewhere and walk in another direction, 5 seconds and I see him again to repeat the whole thing over. I got so tired after a few minutes of vague walking and quitted. With that being said, it's evident that the game needs some more excitement. My first impression was (Woh, this is gonna be scary and exciting!) but then (how lame and repeatative!).

I'd give this map 1/5 and vote for REJECTION due to a lacking map description and too poor gameplay.