• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skyrim Doodad's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I will need someone who is experianced with modeling and texturing and has some of his work to show to me to make me some of the models I will list down and document each of them. Thank you.

As the name says I need models that would fit the Skyrim lore, something out of Nord Culture and Architecture. I will document and place pictures of what I need down.

Models:

Nord Village House

I will need at least 3 variations of this model.

skyrim-ss-09.jpg
8683-1-1328871262.jpg

Nord Village Wall - Use the same Rock textures as on the House

If you can also make this passage way like a gate.

Riverwood.jpg

This is the Picture of the Overwiev of Riverwood Building that I need the most

Riverwoodmap_03.png

Nature Doodads - I do not need these alot just Rock and Cliff models that you can see in the pic.

skyrim3.jpg

Inside Decorations and Walls

Riverwood_Trader_inside_Skyrim.jpg

Note that I will need Wall, Shelf, Door, Batkeeper table and the wolf pelt carpet the most.

-----

That would be it I know its alot but the Modeler that creates this and his helpers Will be able to upload those models here on Hive (ONLY) and gain alot of rep for them and you should join Argos Rise of Elements projects that i terrain for, the project leader is ShadowFlare so contact him.

Please I will need models that would Fit the RPG style gameplay so no small and low ress models, I would also like if the models would go on well with allready known highRess models (B2M Doodad Pack and Refuge in Ruins by Ogre) since I will use them for the map.

I will give +rep to all people who create me these models and join our project but ofcourse you are free to post models seperately from the Project on hive and gain rep for that.

Thank you again and please help me with this.

Level 28
its a bit a huge request, but if someone will only read b2m's tutorial about making high-res texture, then this will be a piece of cake to any modeler here. But you already have Ogre's models, you can just do it them by using the models wisely, example: that passage way, a few stick/table/or bridge model(if you have it, grab it on hive) then use some walls from ogre's models then you can do it perfectly like that. About the last pic, there is one or two shelf on b2m's model if I remember it correctly, and there was also a pelt on b2m's models(squirrel though, but you can just scale it), the fourth hidden pic, there is a cliff model on b2m's pack that looks exactly like that, you can also retexture ogre's model if you want it to look like that.

Level 11
its a bit a huge request, but if someone will only read b2m's tutorial about making high-res texture, then this will be a piece of cake to any modeler here. But you already have Ogre's models, you can just do it them by using the models wisely, example: that passage way, a few stick/table/or bridge model(if you have it, grab it on hive) then use some walls from ogre's models then you can do it perfectly like that. About the last pic, there is one or two shelf on b2m's model if I remember it correctly, and there was also a pelt on b2m's models(squirrel though, but you can just scale it), the fourth hidden pic, there is a cliff model on b2m's pack that looks exactly like that, you can also retexture ogre's model if you want it to look like that.

Son thanks man actualy that idea goes well with Ogres models combined with B2M's models however Retexturing would be good, I will also need one model for the Roof like on the Pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.