• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skull helm

Reactions: morbent and D a w n
This model is a simple bone helm attachment!!! give credit if you want to, and have fun!!!!

Please do not say this is bad if you do not make or edit models because you dont have the right.
thanks

Keywords:
Helm, bone, armour
Contents

Skull helm (Model)

Reviews
16:20, 29th Aug 2008 Pyritie: Great concept.
Level 4
"Please do not say this is bad if you do not make or edit models because you dont have the right.
thanks"

Bad things is a common part of feedback, you do not have to be a 3d-animator to give constructive feedback that includes bad things imo.

Level 4
The teamcolor doesn't work on attachments, which proves you didn't test it at all. Also, it is simple but useful.

It does, here's what you gonna do to make it work:
Make a new ability, based on Life Regeneration Aura, make the reg none at all, set the attachments as you want them to be, in this case: use this model, and attachemnt point: head.

Next, make the aura target only "self" or set Aoe to 0.

Give this ability to a unit and.. presto!

Level 1
please tell me how you put those picture on your profile i am new to this.Like Reap of creep show a picture of venom

Level 2
Err guys, please tell me wich model can i attech this because some time it just atteches it in to the unit's chest even f i write head. :S maybe vilager?:eek:

Level 4
I tryed it now.
Hmm.. is it only me that get two squares hanging from the horns?

And btw, It is a bit big and it does not attach good. I tried it on some units, it makes the head stick out of an eye on most of em.

It is a good-looking model though, you just need it make it work properly.