• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Skin] - Zergling and Hydralisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey there, I'm creating a map and its nearly finished and it deals with zerglings and hydralisks but one problem is that the blizzard ones don't have team colors and I like the blizzard models more than the other ones so I was wondering if there would be someone out there who could change the white furrish stuff on the zergling to be tinted to the controler (only using players 1-6) and change the brown part on the hyda to be tinted as well (once again players 1-6). Of course I'll give credit. Thanks in advance!

Level 3
I agree, both of them are very awesome and thanks so much werewulf (sorry on late response, for some reason this thread wasn't showing up in threads started by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.