• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin/Model - Really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
... its not like his beard is like the archmage beard.. it only stays on his chin..

You know what? forget it.. i cant alpha out something and ur stuborn..

Im not gonna do it..

Level 8
Alphaing the Pally's beard will remove half is face. Please educate yourself with the very basics of skinning/modding before you argue with someone with much more experiance than you.

Boom_Heffer has 4 skins, 1 model and 17 icons under his belt. I think he knows what he's talking about.

If it wasnt for the sheer pleasure of flaming your ignorance I wouldnt have even replied to this thread because of your horrible spelling and grammar.

Level 13
@ Carrington2k :p plz no comments about others grammar and so

@ Cba81

Watch you language! Boom_Heffer wanted to help you (and he knows what he's doing). You could be glad that he wanted to help, most requests are ignored. Next time flaming you'll get a warning (Be happy, rules are that I give the warning NOW. I'll have an eye on you.)

Level 13
1. I don't care what anyone says, you don't have to react on it this way.

2. Boom_Heffer said that he would skin over (cause alphaing won't work). OK, he could be a bit more explicit.

3. That he called you stuborn is why I didn't really warn you. But your reaction on his post was stuborn, in a way.

4. I won't discuss this any longer, now you know that you should not be using those words.

Status
Not open for further replies.