• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin edit request. (Slavemaster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi. I need a reskin of the orc leader (also known as Mathog/Slavemaster/ChaosWarlock) to turn him into a normal green orc because the only version of this unit is that of a fel orc.

Its skin color would need to be similar to that of this grunt (taken from the SoC resource pack) if possible:

TdYpb.png

Also, if it isn't too much, I'd prefer if the horse would be slightly edited to make it look less demonic (I think removing the glow in its eyes should work).

Thanks in advance!

Level 12
Can u give me a link of the model? i don't know which model u talking about. is it in war3's models or custom model from the hive? i might be able to help. i'll find some time, perhaps before christmas.

Level 3
Can u give me a link of the model? i don't know which model u talking about. is it in war3's models or custom model from the hive? i might be able to help. i'll find some time, perhaps before christmas.

Thanks!

Also, it's a stock Warcraft 3 model. It is found in the original warcraft 3 game files (not the frozen throne file) under Units/Demons/ChaosWarlord.

It appears in the human campaign as Slavemaster and in the world editor as Mathog

QmOvB.png

Level 18
Hey, I had some time and did the changes for you. It's only a simple re-color for the skin.

You need both, ChaosGrunt.blp (for the Portrait Model) and ChaosWarlord.blp (of course)

Here are the paths, but you should know them already. You need to change them after import:
Textures\ChaosGrunt.blp
Units\Demon\ChaosWarlord\ChaosWarlord.blp

Hope you like it and it's the way you wanted it to be. BTW, I replaced his Horse's black color with a dark brown color to it, just a little.
Have Fun with it!

Attachments

• ChaosGrunt.blp
    89.2 KB · Views: 104
  • ChaosWarlord.blp
    101 KB · Views: 113
Level 3
Hey, I had some time and did the changes for you. It's only a simple re-color for the skin.

You need both, ChaosGrunt.blp (for the Portrait Model) and ChaosWarlord.blp (of course)

Here are the paths, but you should know them already. You need to change them after import:
Textures\ChaosGrunt.blp
Units\Demon\ChaosWarlord\ChaosWarlord.blp

Hope you like it and it's the way you wanted it to be. BTW, I replaced his Horse's black color with a dark brown color to it, just a little.
Have Fun with it!

I expected the new skin color to fit better with the armor than how it turned out to be, but oh well, that is still pretty much what I needed. Thanks a lot! +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.