• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skillerino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings people of Hive as title indicates my name in wc3 and most of other platforms is Skillerino in real life my name is Michal(Mike in english) i come from Slovakia i usually play wc3 and i have used to play csgo and other strategy games but i don´t have that much time due to real life(school,taking care of family and so on) with that in mind i have still decided to put more of my energy into wc3.I would like to get some advices as i´ve heard that people around here are great at map editing in which i have recently taken interest with my friend we are editing a custom map called "The Third War" some of you might have heard about this map as it has had many editors before us mainly Sukramo from who we have gained the file and we have decided to work on it however we have come over some issues mainly that map crashes in first 10m or so we have tried to locate memory leaks but we weren´t able to find any yet map still crashes we might be doing something wrong could some of you perhaps take a look on it if i would say it to you privatly? And sorry for mixing introduction thread with need of help but we are quite desperate due to actually having some people who are willing to try the map as it has been dead for a long amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.