• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SkeletonDemonHunter.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The sword is kinda buggy and it long since i made it i just uploaded it now.*EDITED*

Keywords:
demon,hunter,skeleton,warrior
Contents

demon hunter skeleton (Texture)

Reviews
07:49, 26th Aug 2008 Werewulf: The overall quality of this skin is horrible, its messy and there is white left over lines everywhere. Rejected.

M

07:49, 26th Aug 2008
Werewulf: The overall quality of this skin is horrible, its messy and there is white left over lines everywhere. Rejected.

Really that isn't good at all....it needs a lot more efort

That's not needed.

StaberFire said:
Agreed, all you did was add nightelf designs to the clothes, put some kind of green slime into his ribs, change the sword, and put a blindfold on him.

He has a blindfold and the green slime would look pretty ugly, and does look ugly now that I've noticed it.

Though, I do agree, partly. Very messy texture. The borders on the cloth aren't straight, to the point that a curved line can be. They look 'rippled'. Like _/\_/\/\ versus _____ . And there's an odd bright outline around it too. The inside of the blade is hollow, it's just how models work. If you alpha out parts of it you'll be able to see inside giving it a hideous appearance. Fix that please.

And of course the thing that everyone has pointed up, too much of the original skin is still showing.

That's not needed.

He has a blindfold and the green slime would look pretty ugly, and does look ugly now that I've noticed it.

Though, I do agree, partly. Very messy texture. The borders on the cloth aren't straight, to the point that a curved line can be. They look 'rippled'. Like _/\_/\/\ versus _____ . And there's an odd bright outline around it too. The inside of the blade is hollow, it's just how models work. If you alpha out parts of it you'll be able to see inside giving it a hideous appearance. Fix that please.

And of course the thing that everyone has pointed up, too much of the original skin is still showing.

Then it is EL REJECTO. sorry buddy, i like it tho....... but if yo do just a bit more freehand......

Level 3
3/5
It could be useful somewhat,but skeletons dont have eyes,so theres no use in him having a blindfold >-<;;
The boots look really big,And the slime looks like he has a ribcage cold D:
3/5 :slp:

haha acctualy i knew all that long since i made him.all i did now where alpha it and uploaded it so i havent worked alot on it xD.

Go create one u im not inspired make a new one or update my old one xD:thumbs_up:

Do not double post. Please remove your second post and rewrite it into your first.

Level 2
Maybe I don't have the rights to get a review over this, but perhaps some more effort could be put into it.

As said, freehandish skins are not bad, but if you can polish those symbols, it would be better. As well, why a wrap over his eyes? Some eerie-looking spheres in his eyesocks would rather make more sense, in order to follow the "Can see the daemons" hunter plot.

The sword wasn't convincing at all, but, if this skin is being used as an actual minion of the Demon Hunter (who happens to prowess also as a necromancer) then, there aren't much worries.

At last, the weathering at its ribcage is barely noticeable. I'll not complain about it