• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton variations

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Just a small selection of skeletons. Initially, I wanted to edit the skeleton closer to the icon, but I got a little carried away.
The portrait fits all models, just edit the name
upd. Added an icon
Previews
Contents

Skeleton (Icon)

SkeletonGreenEyes (Model)

SkeletonGreenEyes_Portrait (Model)

Skeleton_Axe (Model)

Skeleton_Pauldron (Model)

Skeleton_Sword (Model)

Skeleton_sword-shield (Model)

could you make a version with pauldron on both sides? hate this one sided stuff. I understand if archers or some specific kind of fighters has one side heavier than the other, but I just hate how it looks with only one side with armor.
for example, these grunts look so much cooler with armor on both sides lol.
Yes, I can do it. As I understand it, the shield is heavy, the lack of a shoulder pad compensates for the weight of the shield. But yes, I also like it better when both shoulder pads are in place ))

Yes, I can do it. As I understand it, the shield is heavy, the lack of a shoulder pad compensates for the weight of the shield. But yes, I also like it better when both shoulder pads are in place ))
this one sided stuff is more warcraft/hollywood shitty movies thing, check google for real armors with shield/sword and most are normal ie complete, not this one sided crap you see a lot in movies, and we all know movies are not realistic at all.

Level 8
Cool models. I would like a skeleton without any weapon, using his claws (like a zombie) so if you have time and you like the idea feel free :D