• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Size Matters (How do I change the Size of Units)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello to all who come and read this, it is a thread questioning size and 1 other thing. Here's question 1 of 2, how do I change the size of units? I want to make an Elf Slaughter level (mainly because I happen to have the song Anti-Elf-Anthem) :eekani: So yea... And my second question regards Illidan(evil)X's models. They appear as the green checkered box of doom. I think the skin has issues with me :grin: and my comp. Point being though that the models require something special. When I import them I get rid of the import message, save the map, and re-open it. It still comes up as the box of doom :sad: So I'm just looking for some help. Thanks and post A.S.A.P. Thanks again! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 24
Their size is the field Art - Scaling Value. 1.00 is the model's normal size, 1.50 is 1.5 times the size, 0.50 is half the size, 2.00 is twice the size, 2.50 is 2.5 times the size, etc. It's not that hard.

About the Green box thing, test the map. It will either not show up or show up perfectly fine. Either way, there's not much I can think to help you with in that area.

Level 4
OK, sorry about that Wolf, but I wasn't... "awake" when you tried to explain it to me I was half awake, but once again thank you. Now the matter is... *drum roll*... CINEMATIC CAMERAS! Hooray! lol... These are 2 things I need to know how to do. 1: Focus in the camera and, if possible, make the camera go into that mode where it's like a person looking... Where the camera is closer to the ground and looking forward... (sorry I can't explain it well). So anwser that and thanks for anwsering if you do! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.