• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Rock Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can someone please make a model for me?:grin: I simply need a rock, a big circular one. Also please add an explosion tag infront of it. Just as like the one in the Akastuki's hidden base. I need it my Naruto Shippuuden map.:spell_breaker:

Level 5
I already have naruto shippuuden models, Revellion. :grin:

I need the rock to be circular, but not explode on death. The tag was supposed to look like an explosion tag it is not. That tag is for the rock to move and open the way, only the Akatsuki knows how to use it.

Level 5
It is a round rock with an animation that it moves up, sorry for misleading you. And the tag that does nothing is also there.

Level 5
yeah, it moves slowly up as high as the rock's height. As for the size of the rock is medium, not too big - not too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.