• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple image conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello hive.
Quite simply, I need these images converted to TGA to use as custom pathing maps. (I assume bit depth is 8?)
I need these to complete my soon-finished map, Lords of Zenzac. (name may change)
I added a screenshot to give you a little idea what it'll be used for.

And yes, I'll rep you!

Attachments

• Blarge.gif
    Blarge.gif
    61 bytes · Views: 186
  • Bsmall.gif
    Bsmall.gif
    44 bytes · Views: 147
  • Tsmall.gif
    Tsmall.gif
    929 bytes · Views: 155
  • TCscreen01.jpg
    TCscreen01.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Level 7
Do you really need .tgas? I could make them for you, but I think you need .blps (which I woul make you too ^^)

Level 6
Do you really need .tgas? I could make them for you, but I think you need .blps (which I woul make you too ^^)

Thanks XieLong. According to this tutorial they are TGAs. You can even see a screenshot of the editor saying ".tga" on the default ones.:wink:

I'm not as sure about bit-depth though. May be 32, or any dividable by 8.
And I suppose no compression to mess up the pixels.

Level 6
Level 7
Thanks for your time, but they didn't work. I tried converting them to blp with no success.
What color depth did you use?
Hm, they show up in my World Editor, like the original PathTextures too. Have you reopened your map and check the images afterwards? Or do they only not work as PathTextures?

Color depth is 32bit.

Level 6
It wont. There is a .tga to .blp and a .blp to .tga converter button on the top right side of the screen. You needn't open the file you wanna convert, just give it the file path. I included a screenshot for you.

Yes, but no Gif to Tga converter, which is what I was asking for someone to do.

Hm, they show up in my World Editor, like the original PathTextures too. Have you reopened your map and check the images afterwards? Or do they only not work as PathTextures?

Color depth is 32bit.
Aaah silly me. They work now!
However, I miscalculated one of them. Would you mind re-doing the faulty one?

Attachments

• Tsmall2.GIF
    Tsmall2.GIF
    933 bytes · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.