• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple icons and swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello

Im currently making an rpg and i need some simple small size sword icons and chest armor icons (check out kitabatake his models i want something like that in icon)
Also some low size sword models are awesome since i got an short of it
Also some models of boots that dont need to be very good but rather seeable are welcome.
Send me an message i u can make anything of these things:grin:<-Maybe with an link if u got it on hive

Last edited:
Level 10
you just said that you wanted a small sword so i figured a large dagger would work.
EDIT: tried to make one but it didnt come out to great. use it if you like.

Attachments

• BTNSimpleSword.blp
    7.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DISBTNSimpleSword.blp
    5.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Full Size.png
    Full Size.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Level 10
i am DEFENITELY not the best icon maker but thanks for that. sure ill go make those. youll get em later today (school)
alright made the footman armor onto wooden ones

Attachments

• BTNFootmanarmor.png
    BTNFootmanarmor.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DISBTNFootmanarmor.blp
    6.9 KB · Views: 53
  • BTNFootmanarmor.blp
    9.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.