• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SilverPurple Dragon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
SILVER-PURPLE DRAGON

Skin requested by [DragonSS]amurai-X...
Hope u'll enjoy !
Plz give credits ! Plz comment & rate...
Contents

SilverPurple Dragon (Texture)

Reviews
00:19, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: Just kinda weird, see no use for it

M

00:19, 20th Jun 2008
THE_END: Just kinda weird, see no use for it

Level 1
i guess this is one of thoose skins u have to download to see realy good... well anyway good job!

-Pikknick-

Level 2
its a request, its not supposed to be a directors choice, and its a good skin if the one who requested it likes it, because thats its primary purpose.

Level 13
to prove how much the scales were a loosy job to the closed minds..here is the default map;
jiji.jpg

notice the scale, pretty nice no? now look at pin's scale, they're only U-shaped lines, something even a children could do, but making realistic and beautiful scales is another thing.

i can easily tell doing million of U's all over the skin isnt the right way to do scales. pins, for your scale, you should do more than curved black lines, do some shading & lightning, since scales arent flat

Level 25
blitzheadshot.png

Blizt, the Dragon of Lightning and leader of the Purple Dragonflight in my eventualy-to-come sorta campaign doowhacky <_<;;

Yes, this is extreamly ontopic. Cause it uses the skin. Edited a bit yes, but it still uses the skin