• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege tower trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello! :ogre_haosis: i need help with making a trigger (atleast i think its going to be a trigger) where i can put the siege tower on even ground, load units up in it, and then unload them onto a cliff size 2.
If not that then i would like a trigger that makes the siege tower stop in place on a certain region and make it so that when units go onto to the region the siege tower is in, the units are instantly put onto a different region.

Level 6
oh no my bad okay have you seen lord of the rings? and there siege towers? what i want is for the tower to enter the region and the stop in place then units can go into the region the tower is in and be teleported to the region on the wall. Then i want it so when the tower dies, units can't go into that region and tele to the other region anymore

Level 11
here you go test map
ima write the triggers here

the first trigger orders the "tower" to move to the place with the wall
the second trigger is
when units enter the place with the wall
if there is no tower there then the units wont teleport else they teleport

Attachments

• test jigglypuff.w3x
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
Level 11
EDIT: i found a waY :D
i ma put the map later but the triggers are

Event

A unit enters TowerArea <gen>

Condition

None

Action

If entering unit equals to siege tower then add locust to unit else if number of siege tower in TowerArea <gen> = 1 then move entering unit instantly to TowerOve <gen> else do nothing

:D :D :D: D:D:D:D:D::D

Last edited:
Level 11
omg i am so dumb
i made it so complicated that i wasted 30mins figuring out why it didnt work
well i solved it and here a simple one
this trigger is very dangerous
if another siege tower enters the region the previous siege tower will get unpaused

Attachments

• test jigglypuff.w3x
    16.8 KB · Views: 57
Level 6
:p the trigger is doesnt work, when the tower dies it still teles you but don't trouble your self with working on another one i found a way to make a better trigger that involves invisble plat forms but thanxs anyways XD

Status
Not open for further replies.