• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sidewinder

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A battle between Alliance and Horde, Evil and Good, Enemy to Enemy.
In this Deserted part of The Barrens. Rally the troops, bolster you ranks and the most important... Destroy everything in your way.

Tip: A great way to play this is Humans Vs Orcs Or Humelfs Vs Undorc
Or maybe a giant cool Orc fight.
Enjoy my third map in Wc3 World Editor

Sorry for the bad terrain/no doodads.

This was a 20 minutes job and i enjoyed to create it. The Terrain isnt that good i know. But its really fun to have an Epic Orc 3v3 Fight.

Keywords:
Orc,Epic,War,Epic war,Melee,The Barrens,Barrens,3v3
Contents

Sidewinder (Map)

Reviews
14:29, 19th Oct 2008 Rui: Rejected for lack of quality.

M

14:29, 19th Oct 2008
Rui:
Rejected for lack of quality.

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain & Resources
Resources distribution is quite inbalance as all player only could have 1.2k gold. As for the terrain, it doesn't look impressive either especially when you look at the side edge of the map and I hardly notice other type of destructible/doodad rather than a tree at the edge of the map.
Error
Inbalance resources distribution and no creep at all.
Unit Position & Item Drop
No creep and no item
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
Packaging not impressive and the description seems to be decent
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality are quite poor but it follow the rules of hiveworkshop.
Overall Review
The condition are simply bad, this is the result you get when you just make a simple check up about it. Currently I am setting it to review, you have 1 months to improve it or else I would reject it.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] -
[!] -
[-] - No creep
[-] - Inbalance resources distribution
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 6
2) Error - 0
3) Unit Position & Item Drop - 0
4) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 7
5) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 11
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 24/100
Moderator Rating - 1/5
User Rating - 1/5
Condition - Very Poor
Status - Review
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.