• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Show gain xp/gold system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i need a system which shows the gain xp and gold. i just started and it is working but it shows all numbers above all units and i only need them above the heros from player 1-10. can someone help me? this is my trigger:(sry my WE is in german :( )

• give xp 3
    • Ereignisse
      • Einheit - A unit owned by Neutral feindlich Stirbt
    • Bedingungen
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Ungleich Spieler 12 (Braun)
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Ungleich Spieler 11 (Dunkelgrün)
    • Aktionen
      • Einheitengruppe - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of (Dying unit))) and do (Held - Add ((Point-value of (Dying unit)) x (100 / (Hero level of (Picked unit)))) experience to (Picked unit), Zeigen level-up graphics)
      • Einheitengruppe - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of (Dying unit)) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of Neutral feindlich) Gleich True)) and do (Actions)
        • Schleifen - Aktionen
          • Schwebender Text - Create floating text that reads (String((((Point-value of (Dying unit)) x 100) / (Hero level of (Killing unit))))) above (Picked unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (50.00%, 0.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Schwebender Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 70.00 towards 75.00 degrees
          • Schwebender Text - Change (Last created floating text): Deaktivieren permanence
          • Schwebender Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds
          • Schwebender Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.75 seconds
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Einheitengruppe - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of (Dying unit))) and do (Spieler - Add ((Point-value of (Dying unit)) x (Random integer number between 1 and 10)) to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Aktuelles Gold)
      • Einheitengruppe - Pick every unit in (Units within 1500.00 of (Position of (Dying unit)) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of Neutral feindlich) Gleich True)) and do (Actions)
        • Schleifen - Aktionen
          • Schwebender Text - Create floating text that reads (String((((Point-value of (Dying unit)) x (Random integer number between 1 and 10)) x 1))) above (Picked unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Schwebender Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 70.00 towards 75.00 degrees
          • Schwebender Text - Change (Last created floating text): Deaktivieren permanence
          • Schwebender Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds
          • Schwebender Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.75 seconds

Level 3
hi,
i use the german WE, too, so i'll try to help you with german triggers:

try to use the condition:

• ((Picked unit) is Ein Held) Gleich True

Status
Not open for further replies.