• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

shop without dropping items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Example player 1 has 6 items in his inventory and 3 of the items are all the items you need to make an item, but you need 1 more item (scroll) to finish the item.
How would I set it up so you wound'nt have to drop an item to buy complete a recipe item combine.

Level 6
That doesn't work, it just doesn't let me shop from the marketplace at all...

EDIT: Here is what I need
How can I have a full inventory and I purchase an item for a recipe it doesn't say "Inventory Full" and completes the recipe instead?

Last edited:
Level 6
Well I started working on it, looks like Im gonna have to do this for every item. Reason for the last part of code is for kon/pakkuns(unit courier) Is there a way to put the item into a units inventory?

• Scroll of ANBU Platings
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set ItemCombine = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (==) Scroll of ANBU Platings(NEW)
            • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Shinobi Cloak) Equal to (==) True
            • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Shinobi Uniform) Equal to (==) True
            • (Number of items carried by (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) 6
            • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
          • Then - Actions
            • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Shinobi Cloak)
            • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type Shinobi Uniform)
            • Hero - Create ANBU Platings and give it to (Triggering unit)
          • Else - Actions
            • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
              • If - Conditions
                • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (==) Scroll of ANBU Platings(NEW)
                • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
              • Then - Actions
                • Hero - Create Scroll of ANBU Platings and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
              • Else - Actions
                  • If - Conditions
                  • Then - Actions
                    • Item - Create Scroll of ANBU Platings at ItemCombine
                  • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.