• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shogun Risk v1.07c

Risk, in Japan, control samurai.
credit is given to model makers.

please send ideas and bugs to me :) thx ^_^

full list of updates and new stuff in quests =]

Enjoy!
Contents

Shogun Risk v1.07c (Map)

Level 40
I'm gonna leave this map unapproved for now, but I won't officially de-approve it.

-Guard Towers brought the game to a standstill

-When you only have a few players left, all you can do is sit around, as whoever attacks is doomed

-Warrior Monks were imbarg.. just spam them, and you basically never lost men

-Warrior Monks should automatically have heal autocasted?

-How do you get Catholosism?

-Walls seemed worthless.. all you had to do was spam the level one samurai you got from spawns and throw in a few guard towers and Warrior Monks =/

Maybe some of my impressions are wrong, but this is what I found when playing this.

Level 5
Your sort of correct, but everything has an anti, like ninja's have an ability which damages guard towers and walls alot, so that stops people from massing them and being unbeatable.
and if you get archers or arquebusiers, they can easily shoot warrior monks in battle :)
and u type -catholic or -buddhism to change religion, so you can either have warrior monks or arquebusiers.

Level 40
Well, the problem I mainly had with Warrior Monks is that our battles would get so laggy (cause of 1000s of spawns charging) that you couldn't really even watch effectively (let alone deal with the monks), or your graphics card would bug.

And as to the religion thing, is that indicated anywhere?

As for ninjas, whenever I tried that, they were slaughtered in about .001 seconds, due to the invisibility detection on the guard towers

Level 2
I really liked the map, Terrain is great and the models make this alot better, The gameplay is alot better then most risks, However in late game things get over massed and it's hard to control large armies, Maybe more upgs would prevent this or more units that you can buy.