• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sheep War (3v3) v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sheep War v1.0 (not the best name by all means) is a AoS stile map. You would start the game by picking a Hero, of witch most are sheep. Then using that Hero the best you can you would try to destroy your enemy's base, all the while fight with and alongside waves of npcs.

I (Lord_Dude) Made all the triggers/Terrain/Abilities/ect. the only things that I have not made were the UR sounds I got off of a Wow mod, and the Preview screen that I found on Google.com.

All in all the map might as well be a mini DotA, save that it is with sheep, only holds 6 players, and lasts about 20 min a match.

Keywords:
Sheep, War, AoS.
Contents

Sheep War (3v3) v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:49, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
i enjoyed playing sheep wars, there arn't many basic aos maps out there. witch for people like me aren't very good at advanced aos maps cos we dont really like to combine things so this map is perfect for inexperiance aos players it's like the perfect training ground for them. only thing id'lll like to say is that ingame the map preveiw didn't work for me and that i was a little dissapointed swhen the sheep didn't have guns straped to them and they were not wering army hats :(

but apart from that great little aos luv it and cos it's such an amazing training ground for new players to aos maps i will rate a 4/5 :)

Level 2
Misc

This is the 1 of many maps i have made, it was a bet. A good friend of mine said I could not make a AoS game, but I did, and as I made this game I got a idea. Ill be working on a new AoS witch I and many of my friends who ive talking with think will add a new way of looking at AoS maps... that is if I get it done... I lack art tools for custom skins and find myself low on time, also my comp has been dieing on me. thats all I will say about my next map. But any thing you can criticize about 'Sheep War v1.0' please do not hesitate. though this next map will be nothing like Sheep War, any tips comments or random ideas would be greatly apreciated.