• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shared Buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need some help on making my map. It's a "Troll Tribes" map and it is turning out pretty good. I have one problem though... I need to make a few buildings that have abilities that can be used by all the players on a team (e.g. campfire or storage). The only current way i know of doing that is by giving the players shared control but people do not like this... Help please :eek: | :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
I guess you have only 2 teams. You can make 2 players, one for every team. That player would ally and share control with his team and be enemy to the opposing team. After some player finishes a building, give it to that player of that team, this way everyone can use the building :grin:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I doubt you can open the map.

Anyway, buildings such as Taverns (the structure where you hire mercenary heroes from) allow multiple players to use it's abilities.

~Tip: You don't need to type a topic title if you don't want to. Leave it blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.