• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Self-introduction by Snake4Y5H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,everyone.I'm a Chinese World Editor User,and I also like StarCraft.But I can't use the StarCraft II Map Editor.So I want to learn more about SE and get more WE production resources.It's a good chance to improve my SE level and inprove my English.

-----my English is poor,so don't mind I use "English in Chinese Style".And I would probably make lots of grammar mistakes...

I've been using WE for four years,I like to make RTS maps.I have not produced maps like DOTA.I can use the trigger,spells,Race,Heroes,Terrain and a little Models.I like to try something strange,so I can make many things.Chinese have a saying:”技多不压身"means "Technology more than body“.So I like to learn new technology which I don't know.
But I think I was ignorant,so I want to join in a foreign World Editor Organization to learn more about WE.

Finally,I hope I can get along well with everyone and make many friends! Please exhibitions!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.