• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Select buildings wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Easy trigger that wont work

• Player 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (==) Player 2 (Blue)
      • ((Dying unit) has buff Main Base ) Equal to (==) True
    • Actions
      • Set main_base[1] = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) Player 2 (Blue)) and (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) Keep (KINGDOM)) or ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) Castle (KINGDOM)))))
      • Set main_unit[1] = (Random unit from main_base[1])
      • Unit - Add Main Base to main_unit[1]
      • Unit - Add Change Main Base to main_unit[1]
      • Set main_location[1] = (Position of main_unit[1])
      • Rect - Center main_rects[1] on main_location[1]
This trigger is anoying me like hell right now, since it seems that is should work. But i can't make it work :confused:
I think that it might be that i don't know about a basic knowledge when it comes to triggering, and therefore this trigger fails. But if someone can explain me why this wont work i would be happy.

Basically, the trigger should act like this: A town hall type of units dies, this town hall is considered the "main base". Since you need a new main base a random other town hall unit will be picked and given certain abilites, a rect should also be moved to underneath this town hall. But nothing happens :bored:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.