• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Searching for a model (Not a request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi friends from Hive Workshop, Im in need of a model that has not too much bling-bling and is not too complex, something like a normal wc3 unit such as ghoul, treant or grunt..

Since you got quite many models, can someone give me hints for what to search or maybe even links?

Thank you in advance : )

Level 1
Uber Lowpoly Footman - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

And welcome to the Hive.
(Although I believe this should still go in the request forum)

Thank you for that one, but is it possible to provide more of that kind that I can take the best one for my purposes?

Oh, and dont wonder about my name, its not a random numbercombination shitaccount, I have that everywhere :smile:...

And I just could not decide whether this is a request or not because I dont want a new model or such..
seems I was wrong tt..

Status
Not open for further replies.