• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for a D3 group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey I cant find people with i can do D3 even in clan Gaia ,because they ask me my class and say nothing after that and go playing Gaias.:vw_wtf:
So actually I got the problem that I need to find people to play Gaias and do D3.
I got a 34 zerker(D2 equiped), a 30 ranger,a Cleric 31 and some low stuff.
If you want to play with me and do d3,post your ingame nick here.
(Garena or Bnet=Time2Die4You)

Last edited:
Level 3
U can play d3 runs in clan Gaia, we are doing them all day. Ur problem is that ur char is a Zerker and we already got 4-5 Crusader/Berserker. We just don't need another one.

I think we lack some clerics. I know only 3 active players, thats it. With a good cleric u would get a slot, I'm pretty sure.

Level 8
Ofcourse every have their fevorite heros, but picking usefull hero to group sooner or later u can't start taking items for ure berzerker so its not problem.

Level 1
So I should start a new chara to play with you?...
Than I whould search for a other group...

Level 3
Play whatever you want to. No1 will tell you to play a special char. I was just explaining why you didn't get a slot the last 2-3 days in our runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.