• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sea Hunter 2 Beta 4e (Experimental)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Sea Hunter 2 Beta 4e (Experimental) (Map)

Level 1
I would suggest making it so that the missles fire in the direction your boat is moving adding some more weapons, other items, ect. Maybe you could add more ships that you can buy to replace your ship and give each of the different ships special abilities or simply change their speed, health, line of sight, ect. Most of this I'm getting from Battleships. I'm not sure if you've ever played that map but there's a lot in there that could give you ideas for what to add in their. This map has some great potential and I hope that it's not wasted. GL

PS Hello, he needs other people to post comments/suggestions or he won't know what to put in the map!!!