• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scoreboard 3v3v3v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys, i have no clue how to make scoreboards, can any1 please do one for me and paste here?
If u do, please also tell me what triggers u are using and so on.

Alright, so the scoreboard i need is like this.

There are 4 teams, each containing 3 players which means 3v3v3v3.
Players are fighting, and as a player kills an enemy hero his team should get 1 point.
There are creeps in the map, so if it would be possible to award -1 kill to a team if their hero dies to creeps would be nice, aslong as their points are not 0.

When a team reaches 40 kills they win.
Please someone help me if u want something to work on!

Cya

Level 28
Okay, I have been working on this for quite a few minutes and I think I have created all triggers (multiboard sets up correctly, kills are applied, you lose 1 point if you have been killed by a creep, you win when a team has 40 kills, player colors are automatically set, those things), but:
Those teams, are they preset? (like player 1, 2, 3 = team 1 / 4, 5, 6 = team 2, ....)
That's the way I have done it... if you have done it in another way, it won't work :/
So I really hope you did it this way xD

Anyway, here is the map:

Attachments

• Multiboard.w3x
    22.6 KB · Views: 46
Level 4
-

Thanks man! The way u said u made it is exactly how i meant, and the teams are preset yeah.

I will let you know if there is anything missing or if its perfect as soon as im home from Barcelona :)

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.