• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School things

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i am making a Real life Map called "Oddworld" and right now i am working on the school. Could someone please make a simple chalkboard, desk with attached chair, Notebook Item, And Wall.(Note: the wall will be used as all walls in oddworld.) Credits will be given and dont excpect this to be out for a while. Release date = February 12 2009.

Pic1: A Simple ChalkBoard.
Pic2. Desk With opening Animations/attached chair.
Wall: A wall... Is a wall... Idc what wallpaper it has if any.
Notebook: We all know what item anims are, and what a notebook looks like. you can choose what color it is.

Attachments

• f0cd_1.JPG
    f0cd_1.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 3358_1_sbl.JPG
    3358_1_sbl.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Simple ass 5 minute chalkboard and ring binded notebook animated..

Attachments

• Chalkboard.MDX
    3 KB · Views: 59
  • Notebook.MDX
    4.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
dude instead of making a wall model why dont you get someone to make you a brick skin for terrain walls so it could be used for multiple buildings

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Here's Elenai's model with the correct texture path. The one you uploaded wouldn't work.

Attachments

• Blackboard.mdx
    2.1 KB · Views: 61
thank you all for your help, full credit to everyone that helped out.

Edit: the school is looking great, i used both chalk boards! Notebook looks awesome.

I figured out that i dont need a wall at all, but the kids don't like towers for lockers it seems! lol. Im trying to search for a better model but the best i could come up with is a wyreven cage.

Pic1: highschool classroom 1.
Pic2: Middleschool classroom 1.

I like the captions i put.

Attachments

• HighSchool.JPG
    HighSchool.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 87
  • MiddleSchool.JPG
    MiddleSchool.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Status