• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scenario Survivor 1.10 ENG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello, here is a map of its kind 'Hero Survival'. Yet it has 60 levels and 6 bosses. At the beginning you will find byzarres levels, but they change themes after each boss. Not only the theme, but your heroes are replaced by new ones which have nothing to do with those before, your objects are no longer, but your gold remains intact, try to take care of your gold according to the levels ...

Ha is if you find a bug, make a comment here.

Of those, good game...

Keywords:
Scenario, Survivor, Archer01, monstres, ferme, boss, music, theme, other.
Contents

Scenario Survivor 1.10 ENG (Map)

Reviews
16:24, 22nd Apr 2009 Rui: The map doesn't seem to be fully translated to English. This is against our Map Submission Rules. Please take your time to read them. Once you fix the map, click the Update button above the map name and its status will go...

M

16:24, 22nd Apr 2009
Rui:
The map doesn't seem to be fully translated to English. This is against our Map Submission Rules. Please take your time to read them.
Once you fix the map, click the Update button above the map name and its status will go back to Pending, from Rejected.

11:36, 25th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload this map here anymore! It's unoriginal, heroes have no spells, horrible terrain, still contains non English language. This is too poor quality map for our database! Use Epicwar as a dump for your maps! Rejected.

Level 1
>The mini map is completely white at the place where I choose the map & then players.
>What is joueur?
>Place info about the game play in the quest menu about the gameplay. It helps to play the map.
>If you used any models from someone else than yourself you need to give credits for it in the quest menu. Otherwise it get disapprove.
>I chose only one computer farmer with me. Then why are all others present in the map? Also the monsters should be according to the number of players being present in the map.
>2 items in the garner needs translation. Keep in mind that Hive is English only site. You must have the map full translated otherwise it is a disapproval.
>The items in the Garner are 100 each. What for? All the farmers together do not have enough inventory space.
>Icon of mountain King for a farmer? Change that.
>All farmers killed should be in defeat condition.
>Mention the number of waves please.
>The build time of tower was quite high. I never got enough time to build one tower.

I survived for only 8 waves. Bad I was not able to see the bosses you had used.

My Rating : 1/5
Take care of credits & the small translation part

Level 6
:p

Looking for the slightest fault really, but what you said is true, I will fix everything its fast enough but, there is a point where I do not agree to a point where I need clarification

. The credit will behave as a person, me, there are no models, the map is as large as it does music for the boss, and I am not fun to quote the names of music too? no?

. The image of the minimap, I do not know why it is white for sure, you think it is because the image size is too small or too much white in the image?

Level 1
As I had not been able to play the map fully I thought that 60 waves may have some custom models off the site or somewhere else. So I said that IF you have used some custom material then give credits. If you haven't given any then it is not needed. I don't think the name of the music is needed.

About the image it is big. I think that it is the reason it gets white. Exact reason I don't sure of.