• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet Crusade Mage

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Scarlet Crusade lack some female mages.

update: add icon
Previews
Contents

Icon (Icon)

Scarlet Crusade Mage (Model)

Scarlet Crusade Mage_portrait (Model)

Level 8
Love how some of you designers are still at it. I feared the community was slipping away. Cool design!

Level 12
"I am a Scarlet Crusade Mage."
"Sure you are, grandma. Let's go take your pills. And put on some pants..."

Level 3
When I used this model on my map I crushed it and now I can't open my map :'(

I tested my map and it worked, but then I saved it with a unit on the map with this model, closed the editor and tried to open it again, it loaded everything and the editor closed quickly with no alert or error notice detected.

Level 8
When I used this model on my map I crushed it and now I can't open my map :'(

I tested my map and it worked, but then I saved it with a unit on the map with this model, closed the editor and tried to open it again, it loaded everything and the editor closed quickly with no alert or error notice detected.
Did you change the ''Mode'' from SD to HD in the asset(import) Manager from the Textures of this Model ?

Level 1
hello good I want to ask a question because I have problem with this model among others that I do not get the texture. and in the option of Sanity check comes out an error with the model that is Failed to parse https://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/r...d02f6-1699323330-600/Scarlet_Crusade_mage.mdx: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1'). The test will attempt to run on whatever data loaded
Does anyone know what happens? (sorry for my bad English)