• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save / Load System ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im going to need a -save and -load system for my Black Temple Map so people can get full T6 and other things they may want. if anybody can make one where the data can't be modified and tell me how to implement it I will be grateful and you will be in the credits :D

Level 6
Im going to need a -save and -load system for my Black Temple Map so people can get full T6 and other things they may want. if anybody can make one where the data can't be modified and tell me how to implement it I will be grateful and you will be in the credits :D

PM Mech requesting for his save/load system. There's also Kode in the Spells section.

Level 11
Black Tempel Map??
T6?

You need to post some information about your map, so people can get interested in helping you.

Also what shall the save/load system be able to save/load?
Heroes, Items, Levels, Experience, Gold, Lumber, Strenght, Agility, Intelligence, Items, Abilities etc. etc.

Level 3
The Map will include the following things

Tier 6
All the mobs in Black Temple.
Realistic Stats.
Custom Models :D
Level 70 Locked.
Chance to fight Illidan if you get that far.
Some custom sounds extracted from WoW such as "You Are Not Prepared"

I have a thread already named "Several Models For Black Temple Map"
it contains about 20 screenshots ingame most are out of date now the latests is the last one.

I want the save / load to include the following;

Heroes
Items
Level
Stats Agi /Str/Int

If all the same people join from a Remake if possible the progression they made so if they did the first boss all the mobs up to where they were are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.