• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Save / Load Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a new RPG and i need a save / load code to go with it. I've tried the some of the systems but i can't get them to work. I was wondering if anybody would make me a simple save / load system that I can use. I WOULD GIVE CREDIT TO THE PERSON THAT MAKES IT!

Level 2

I need one for a bnet map and on the tutorial it said that its useless for multiplayer maps

Level 8
i suck at following long tutorials so i'm not sure what i'm going to do...

Can you read? Do you know how to Copy / Paste?

If you can't figure that tutorial out, then please stop making maps. If you can't put forth 10 minutes of effort to read maybe ~400 words, then copy and paste some EXTREMELY simple, conformed-for-convenience triggers, then please, just stop.

Level 2
I go to school so i don't have alot of time to read tutorials and make my own long triggers.

Level 8
I go to school so i don't have alot of time to read tutorials and make my own long triggers.

Spend 20 minutes on that tutorial. It will work. All you do is Copy and Paste.

If you haven't noticed, 90% of this forum's members go to school. Yet they still find time to even make their own Save / Load codes, Spells, Resources, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.