• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satyr_WarMaster

Paths:

Units\Satyr\WarMaster\WarMaster.mdx

Units\Satyr\WarMaster\WarMaster.blp

Units\Satyr\WarMaster\BTNWarMaster.blp

Units\Satyr\WarMaster\DISBTNWarMaster.blp

Questions, Comments: [email protected] (put "WC3 Models" in subject)

Please give credit if you use any of my skins/models.
All credits go to Sheyd.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
satyr war master
Contents

Satyr_WarMaster (Model)

Level 3
Its based on the satyr right? Cuz it looks like a satyr with armor. But its good, berry berry good. :D

Level 2
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 1
are there any attachment points on this guy? it seems that when he holds an orb the swirling circle thing does appear around his weapon

Level 1
In my opinion, this is the most badass model on the sight, great job I'm able to download the zipped folder...but when I go to extract it, I'm prevented from doing so. The extract window won't let me go past the point where you type the path where you want it uncompressed. Its the same window where you would enter the password. Can anyone please help me? Pretty please?

Level 6
Fukk you flyingnightmare, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
The few models that I've uploaded here at wc3sear.ch were my first, they aren't fabulous, and not nearly as good as the ones I can make now, but they're alot better than most of the crap that's here.
I guess it's no surprise that I don't bother with this little site anymore.

to everyone else who's commented and downloaded this and other models of mine:
I'm sorry there are no attachment points, and the animations aren't great- like I said these models were my first. If I had the time I'd fix them up and update them, but I don't. I'm sorry. I do have some more models that are of proffessional quality, but they are on another site. I won't tell you which site because I don't want to stir up shit between the two by practically advertising for the other one. I'm sure you understand.

Sheyd

Level 5
They're alot better than most of the crap that's here. I guess it's no surprise that I don't bother with this little site anymore.
Whoa, I like your work and everything, but putting down the good work of everyone else on this site make you look like an asshole. Youre making it sound like all of the resources on this site are crap compared to your models. I know that you think that youre the next Cookie of something, but your not.

Level 6
calm down man, I wasn't saying that everything here is crap, there's some stuff here that amazes me. Unfortunately I've also seen tons of worthless recolors and such uploaded here too, and that's what I was calling crap.
It's an old story, when some noob does a decent looking recolor or cnp and everybody thinks it's great, meanwhile there's people like me spending DAYS on something that nobody notices. It wears ya down, y'know?
And when did I say I was the next cookie? bah, it don't matter. I know I flipped out and over-reacted, but when somebody says my work is "soooooooooo gay" I have reason to do so. If you don't like my stuff tell me what to improve for next time. it's called *constructive criticism*
only children tell you you suck without giving a viable reason why.
I'm not going to post anything more on the subject.

Sheyd

Level 2
It would be nice if you could update this model's animations. They are not that terrible, but it would be great if you could do this, since I would like this to be the first model on this site that looks awesome, and also have good animations as well.

Level 18
(+)I was going to ignore this model due it not having the correct attachment points to display spell effects. However I decided that I barely squeezes by on my standards scale.
On a side note and something that doesn't bother me but may others the portrait is completely motionless.