• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rush Hour v1.18b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-New loading screen;
-Not bad war location;
-15 absolute new Heroes;
-New choosing-heroes system;
-75 max level for level up;
-New neutral enemies;
-Many new abilities and spells;
-Many new items;
-World of Warcraft atmosphere;
-PvP duels...

For more information press F9 in game...
If you find any bugs or have any questions, e-mail me or post here.

Keywords:
Rush Hour, World of Warcraft, Instance, Temple
Contents

Rush Hour v1.18b (Map)

Reviews
19:13, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
nice map but it needs alot!
first of all...u really need more explanations...for example: what up with those slots?
how do i use them?
the only thing u wrote at f9 were contacts and some ingame commands(u also forgot to list up the gm commands and what they do...)
its not bad but...geesh...its really hard to understand what to do without any information X_x

Level 2
2FrozenFenrir
You must find some rubies. Rubies drops from Temple Keepers or Temple Guardians... so, if you have certain item and required rubie (f.e green socket require green rubie, etc) - just click on item and enjoy... but % of drop is very small...I'll increase it in next versions.

Level 1
ah okay, now i got it...

well i found a bug(it actually happened oone of my mate sleft and my gold wasnt increased by a number(+184 in this case) but was SET to 184...so i lost ~600 gold somehow