1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys, we've posted the Results for the 30th Modeling Contest. Check them out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

RUGGEDARTHAS.blp

Submitted by Hapless
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Armor Redesign for Arthas, he has cool stubble and scale mail

Please do not edit without my permission and please give credit if you use my skins :D

UPDATE: small overhaul, changed armor so details could be visible, upgraded boots to snazzy, and suffered editing hammer

Keywords:
Arthas Knight Rugged Stubble Cool Kid Wow Knight Lordaeron Paladin Hero Human King Baron Fighter Warrior War Craft WC3 Hammer
Contents

RUGGEDARTHAS.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:57, 24th Apr 2015 Kwaliti: The chainmail details got devoured, basically. Approvable in the current state, but I'd really like it more defined if possible.
  1. 15:57, 24th Apr 2015
    Kwaliti:

The chainmail details got devoured, basically. Approvable in the current state, but I'd really like it more defined if possible.

2. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Nice I like the chainmail details :ogre_love: I also see that you add the royal french symbol :)

3. chr2

chr2

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Great job on this! This is well-shaded and nicely detailed - I'm especially fond of the belt bucket, cape and tunic. You certainly managed to capture that rugged look. Just from looking at the texture, however, I think the detail on the chainmail might be lost in-game, but I could be wrong.
    If you're feeling up for it, I'd still say the gloves could use some improvements, and the boots some thicker outlines, but this is easily approvable at this stage nonetheless.

4. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's hard to tell, is that chainmail, or scale mail?

Either way, the links/scales are too small for the level of detail to be appreciated. It's a shame that such detail on the pauldrons is lost to the TC.

Still, spectacular job on this, great for only your second skin. This is deserving of a custom model to fully take advantage of the quality of this texture. You've earned a 5/5 from me.

5. Hapless

Hapless

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Thanks for support guys :D

I don't think the detail was lost to the TC; I erased some team color so it looks like part of it was scraped off to reveal the metal underneath

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  6. Hapless

Hapless

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Update: Changed shoulder details and attempted to revitalize the chainmail areas :|

7. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was wrong, it wasn't the TC that stopped your beautiful pauldrons from showing their detail, it was the shoulder wrap of the model. You should still go back to your old pauldrons, I think.

The chainmail looks more like chainmail, now. It looked like scale mail before, not that there's anything wrong with that.

8. TheGreenBottle

TheGreenBottle

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very nice skin , 5/5 , this is gonna be my new bandit ring leader .

9. tirbykirby

tirbykirby

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quoted for truth :thumbs_up:

10. raisen

raisen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  11. Arad MNK

Arad MNK