• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Type question

Type of RPG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
First of all, sorry for double thread post, but I think I have rights to make 2 threads at same time, but not 2 posts in same thread, no idea :)

I am here to ask you a question, which type of RPG do you like the most. This includes:

-"Boom,Wham RPG": Simple RPG, with not so many systems, and not so pollished map, but has high fun factor even at low levels. The reason why I named it "boom,wham" is that it just has some nuking spells and such, and it's easy to play.

-Epic RPG: High pollished RPG, many systems, good spells, some of them are blizzard based, and yet, fun to play, but complicated with all those systems, stats etc. Not so easy to learn, yet harder to master.

-Relaxing: Well, I never seen one except for my, which people either don't understand, or they don't like the type of RPG. This includes nice terrain, music, and that feeling like, when you are tired of some epic boss fights, you wanna still play an RPG, but with a little less "Boom,Wham" actions. Nice systems, and regular spells, not so easy to learn, but easy to master.

-Regular: Simple RPG, similar to "Boom,wham" but also uses systems, and there are proffesion and such things which make it fun to play. Most of RPGs are like these.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, post in comments what you think.

NAN

NAN

Level 2
I rly prefer True Chaos RPG , its queite old, has no item system , has even bugs , but it was quite fun to play it with friends , liked the Evolution system idea , also like ST's RPG , now started playin Tales of Yrchian ORPG nice and simple =)

Status
Not open for further replies.