• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RotD Patch soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Finally, that was what i was waiting for to hear.

Now take ur time and do it good because i know u can do it gooooood :D

Level 2
I knew i could count on you Darky!! When your fixed version is released i'll play it through again and give you a new review! I think it grows up! Also, make some more history about each quest instead of just listing goals, and then listing them in the text description again! That's quite useless :|

Level 1
Does someone knows why there are several problems to load the RotD Campaign saves it just says the savegame is damaged. But after all i got this problem with the official WC3 Bonus Campaign. Might this just be a problem by the actual patch or whats the problem.

Darky when you need more bugreports just say i try to give you all the information just for receive your beautiful campaign without bugs ;).

You should change the mindslave control of the dragon because when you use it on a worker (acolyt ...) you can build the whole undead buildings and you can have unlimited number of heroes of the undead and that sucks a bit ;)

Level 12
Hooray! Joy to the world! :p :p :p

Anyway, could you give us a bit of a bug list that will be fixed? Then again you don't need to if you don't like to stress yourself out.

Level 1
Hmm ok but after all i can't do anything what you do all the day (great maps ...) so i wasn't sure that it is possible but seems that for you nothing is impossible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.