• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RoC Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Name : Reign of Chaos
Type : Tower Defense, DotA like
: Hero vs. Hero
: 2 teams, 5 members each teams
Setting : Ashenvale Tileset

The Alliance
The Alliance was founded after the First War, when Lord Anduin Lothar of Azeroth and King Terenas of Lordaeron convinced the Human nations of Dalaran, Kul Tiras, Gilneas, Stromgarde and Alterac, as well as the High Elves of Quel'Thalas and the Dwarves and Gnomes of Khaz Modan to ally together to stand against the impending orcish threat. Together they were able to defeat the Horde.

Allied with the
* Stormwind
* Lordaeron
* Dalaran
* Alterac
* Kul Tiras
* Gilneas
* Stromgarde
* Theramore
* Ironforge
* Wildhammer
* Night Elves
* High Elves
* Blood Elves

With the return of the Burning Legion years later, the various nations of the Alliance were devastated by the Scourge's invasion. Lordaeron, Stromgarde, Dalaran and Quel'Thalas were mostly reduced to ruin and effectively destroyed, despite the resistance movements created by determined avengers of the nations. Jaina Proudmoore lead many survivors across the ocean to relative safety in the lands of Kalimdor.

The Horde
The Orcish clan was first led by the chieftain Kilrogg Deadeye, then later unified under Blackhand. After the Second War, with the Horde's shamefull defeat.
It was only when Thrall liberated and revitalised the orc prisoners that the Horde was reformed with Thrall as Warchief.

Allied with the
* Taurens
* Darkspear Tribe
* Zul'Jin's War Tribes
* Black Rock
* Stormreaver
* Twilight Hammer
* Black Tooth Grin
* Dragonmaw
* Bleeding Hollow
* Burning Blade
* Frostwolf
* Shadow Moon
* Warsong
* Shattered Hand
* Thunderlord
* Laughing Skull
* Bonechewer
* Stonemaul Clan

Years later they have been joined by the Forsaken, a faction of Undead led by the Banshee Queen Sylvanus Windrunner who had escaped the Lich King's control. Though the orcs were sceptical of the demon-linked undead, the Tauren convinced Thrall and his Farseers that the Forsaken also deserved a chance to purge themselves of corruption just as the orcs had.

... Yet the battle must be finished ...

All faction heroes' names will be based on the real game names... Here they are...

:::The Allaince:::
Jaina Proudmoore
Daelin Proudmoore
King Terenas II
Uther Lightbringer
Rhonin
Prince Arthas
Medivh
King Wrynn III
King Llane
Archmage Khadgar
General Turalyon
Lord Lothar
Aedelas Blackmoore
Kel'Thuzad
Antonidas
Tirion Fordring
Saiden Dathrohan
Barthilas
Genn Greymane
Nielas Aran
Archbishop Benedictus

:::Night Elves:::
Tyrande Whisperwind
Malfurion Stormrage
Illidan Stormrage
Maiev Shadowsong
Jarod Shadowsong
Queen Azshara
Fandrel Staghelm
Dath'Remar
Xavius

:::The Horde:::
Warchief Thrall
Orgrim Doomhammer
Grom Hellscream
Naz'grel
Ner'zhul
Kilrogg Deadeye
Blackhand
Rend Blackhand
Gul'dan
Eitrigg
Nekros
Durotan
Broxigar
Drek'thar

:::Tauren:::
Cairne Bloodhoof
Baine Bloodhoof

:::Trolls:::
Vol'jin
Zul'jin
Rokhan
Sen'jin

:::Forsaken:::
Sylvanas Windrunner
Varimathras

and a lot more....

Whom i shall gladly accept?
1. One who knows well in terrain making.
2. One who knows well about JASS Scripting.
3. One who knows well the event editor.
4. One who is creative in ideas.
EDIT: 5. One who is good at making skins.

Level 25
Erm...

The Blood Elves HATE the Alliance. They wouldn't mind seeing the Horde kick the Alliance's ass

Rend and Thrall are enemies. They hate each others guts

Ner'Zul merged with freaken Arthas, and Gul'Dan is dead

Durotan has been dead ever since WC1

As much as I like Kilrog Deadeye, he didn't lead the first orc clan or anything... He just lead the Bleeding Hollow, the biggest clan. Blackhand had his own clan, the Blackrock clan

Stormreaver: Gone
Zul'Jin is only in command of one tribe: The Revantusk tribe. The other Forest Troll tribes (Witherbark and such) are allied with the whole Hakkar followers which make up the rest of the troll tribes

Now that Thrall is around, the Blackrock tribe doesn't exist, as it has been combinded with the Black Tooth Grin, led by Rend and Maim, however Maim is dead

Dragonmaw is mostly defeated, and is allied with Rend anyway

Shadow Moon is GONE. They all died

I'm pretty sure something happaned to the Thunderlords, the Laughing Skulls and the Bonechewers, because I haven't heard much about them. I assume they are trapped on Draenor still

Alterac... I don't think there are any human forces in Alterac after their stupid ass leader was made out to be a traitor

Gilneas isn't very pro-Alliance. They're closed off to everyone else and hate their guts

Maiv's dead. Very much so. She died on Draenor, and is now a Spirit of Vengence, obsessed with the task of killing Illy

Azshara... Just... No. She is a Naga. She never allied with the humans.

Seeing as you're having the Forsaken with the Horde, Stromgarde cannot exist as it was basically destroyed

I'm not even going to begin commenting on how many heros are there. You're not just breaking the Warcraft storyline, you're freaking MASSACURING it

Level 5
ya.. it is big..
i think i'll change the name into
" The Warcraft Revolution "

coz i want to use the dead heroes... but if they are combined.. i wondered what the two faction's name would be?..

Alliance and Scourge?
Alliance and Burning Legion?
i wonder what..

Level 5
guyz... i was thinking on which teams should be nice..

team1 -> humans, dwarves, high elves or bloodmage?
team2 -> orc, undead, naga

humans vs orcs
humans vs undead
humans vs naga
night elves vs orcs
night elves vs naga
night elves vs undead

which should be nice??..

or the naga should be opn team1?..
or bloodelves should be on team2?..

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I agree with N00byStance. Naga allied with Undead? Let me laugh.

Team 1= Humans, Dwarves, High Elves (if those didn't go on the Blood Elf tradition).
Team 2= Orcs, Darkspear Trolls, Bloodhoof Tauren, Kalimdor's Stonemaul Ogres (the ones of lordaeron are allied with the Forsaken), Goblins.
Team 3= Blood Elves, Naga and Draenei. And I think the Fel Orcs would fight for them, since Illidan is now the lord of outland.

That hits exacly 12 players. Just that Fel Orcs cannot be inclued... What happened to Magtheridon btw? Did Illidan kill him or is he just imprisioned?

-Rui

Level 5
ok... its ok to have three teams since the third team might be on neutral.. haha

and how can we make a three teamed map like DotA?.. where would be the third team?..

Level 5
what i was thinking is there are two teams..
then.. the third team would be the nagas anf the blood elves on neutral.. tavern.. so the players would either chose on them..
]

.. what do u think would be the team's names?..
team1 human alliance
team2 undead alliance

and i wonder where would be the forskens woul dbe.. are they undead to?.. =)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well make it like Naga Wars. Like a triangle.

.................North Base
................./.....|.....\
................/......|......\
.............../.......|.......\
............../........|........\
............./......../.\........\
............/......../...\........\
.........../......../.....\........\
........../......../.......\........\
........./......../.........\........\
South W._______South E.

What do you think? 3 Passages for each Base, like in DotA

-Rui

Level 5
but where would the south W and south E meet?.. in the middle?.. with the north?..

Left side -> North, South W
Right Side -> North, South E
Middle -> North, South W, South E

so.. theres no South E - South W

Level 5
but where would the south W and south E meet?.. in the middle?.. with the north?..

Left side -> North, South W
Right Side -> North, South E
Middle -> North, South W, South E

so.. theres no South E - South W

Level 5
ya.. but it would be unfair for Souh W and E because..
they would meet north in there too...

and also one problem..
if the North reaches center.. where would it go?.. south E? or South W?.

and also for South E and W..

Rui

Rui

Level 41
FFS! They all battle each other! Can't you see?

North base battles south west base, in the south west path, south east base in the south east path, and both of them in the middle path! What's so difficult? Of course you can make other paths to secret shops and special creeps. Make the same for South West and South East bases.

-Rui

Level 5
what happen.. spaces didnt work..
well.. the idea was more like the DotA's paths but i changed some of it..

rui was angry?.. didnt mean to make her..
i really didnt understand.. coz the problem that bugs me was .. when the other team reaches the center and he other two are stil far..
what path shall it take?.. left or right.. thats my question. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.