• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robo Arena v2.8

Reactions: frostloh
How To Play:
Start Off Choosing A Cart.There Are More Than 10 Cars To Be Chosen Ingame.
Player 1(Red) Can Choose Between 4 Modes Which Are "Team Deathmatch","Team Elimination", "FFA Elimination" Or 'FFA Deathmatch".

Team Deathmatch:
In This Mode,You Have To Destroy Enemy Cars To Gain Points For The Team.You Can Gang On An Enemy Car To Gain More Advantage.Reach The Chosen Victory Points To Win The Game!

Team Elimination:
In This Mode,You Have To Eliminate Enemy Cars To Win.Each Player Have 2 Lives.If The Player's Life Runs Out,The Player Will Be Eliminated.Eliminated Players Can Watch The Rest Of The Game Or Leave.

FFA Deathmatch:
It Is The Same As "Team Deathmatch" But None To You Is An Ally.

FFA Elimination:
In This Mode,You Goes Alone.None To You Is An Ally.Fight And Survive The Rest Of The Game!Last Man Standing Wins The Game.

Controls:
Up Arrow Key:Hold This Key To Accelerate
Down Arrow Key:Hold This Key To Deaccelerate
Left Arrow Key:Hold This Key To Turn Left
Right Arrow Key:Hold This Key To Turn Right

=Special Controls:=
=Press Up+Down Arrow Keys Simutaneously To Dash,Dash Distance Depends On Your Speed.

Abilities Controls:
Button Q:Base Ability(Can Used To Learn)
Button E:Ultimate Ability(Can Used To Learn)
Button X:Fireball (All Cars Have This Ability)
Button O:Learn Ability

Here Are Some Screen Shots.
screenhunter01sep161940.png

screenhunter04sep161951.png

screenhunter03sep161943.png
screenhunter01sep190932.png

=Lots Of Update Until I Forgot What I Did...
=Shop Mode! [Can Be Turned ON\OFF]

=The Win\Lose System Sometimes Wont Trigger...You Have To Leave On Your Own If That Happens.(Happens Especially On Elimination Modes)

_

Game Fixes
=Fixed Hero Imbalances
=Fixed Modes
=Fixed Some Skills
=Fixed Known Bugs
=Some Gameplay Improvements
[/hidden]

Keywords:
car,ram,boom,techies,goblin,race,arena
Contents

Robo Arena v2.8 (Map)

Reviews
09:57, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 2
Nice~~~

Very Nice ~~~ Wish U Can Make More Nice Map ~~~ Aleluya~~~:vw_love: But IF there gt AI system ... more gud for me ... cause im always lonely n den me go ply single ...

Last edited:
Level 1
This very fun and creative map......and Dev!l since you mastered GUI like you said before... Now try master vJass ~!!!!!!
warghgahghghaghgrhaGhhaha I want see you make a vJass scripted map and see how god it is..:D

Last edited:
Level 6
nice concept, but try to make your missle smooth, it stopped a while before explode

i think it will be fun if can buy item, such as damage weapon like phoenix fire change it into missile.
repair kit, healing in a few secs.

try make ur map lighter, i know it's a bit heavy because of the mp3

Level 7
good map,however there are some balance issues
tank is practically unkillable because of his hp and armor lol

Level 5
Could u make a command for camera , please?

like a third person , first person . like a map mass destruction

it will make more fun , if the map is bigger and some items can be gather to shooting.

Like Twisted Metal . . . tht means what i want to suggest.

Last edited:
Level 3
Didnt like pretty much i mean the battles are boring

The game has a nice idea but what cars and ship have about robots?

The game is a little too 'slow' and boring

Edit: i put the word system (i wasn't mean to put it) it was to be battles, now it's correct

Last edited:
Level 3
I'll be more specific ^^

battle system - 5/5

abilities - 5/5

fun of the game - didn't like

Because at first look it's nice but then it gets boring because it takes too long and etc, i dont know how to explain very good haha ok ok you're right 3/5 ^^

Gonna check. In case you don't know what leaks are (I can't tell with map being protected) read this tutorial (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/complete-list-things-leak-126761/). Ok description I guess. Gonna check.

Played the map. I didn't really like the terrain, I played a car that just drifted (you got your lefts and rights wrong by the way), and the tooltips for the heros and spells seemed a little plain. One problem I had was that I kept leveling for no reason (fix it).

Suggestions: Better terrain, fix the car that drifts by changing left and right the other way around in tooltips (maybe make it move like the other cars), add a multiboard, fix tooltips, and fix the leveling problem. Could you also remove any leaks if you have any?

Overall: I liked it, the spells didn't seem like boring normal blizzard abilities, but I had no idea how to move in the beginning (make the game display that you move your robot with the arrow keys).

Voting for: APPROVAL Once ALL suggestions are done.

Level 2
Gonna check.
Played the map. I didn't really like the terrain

It's meant to be a fast game so the terrain doesn't apply much . By the way,have you seen an arena game with a terrain that just catches your eye? no? i dont think so.

I played a car that just drifted (you got your lefts and rights wrong by the way)

I didnt have problems with that, if you play racing games on game consoles , you may find her controlling style that she set up for this game is similar to that of the racing games played on a game console . Hope this clarify things.

and the tooltips for the heros and spells seemed a little plain

Well it is the basics and there is no complex controls either so it doesnt really matter if the tips are a bit tad short

One problem I had was that I kept leveling for no reason (fix it).

This is one of the creative features because it would let the "weaklings" to get even with one of the leading ones , so there is no problem here

Level 8
This very fun and creative map......and Dev!l since you mastered GUI like you said before... Now try master vJass ~!!!!!!
warghgahghghaghgrhaGhhaha I want see you make a vJass scripted map and see how god it is..:D

Woah...Im Too Lazy To Remember More Language >_<.I Already Started To Learn Japanese...

Thanks Btw

Darkzealot_128; said:
Well,This Map Is Supposed To Be A Minigame(Fast Game),Due To Some People Who Wants More Fun Pwning Players,I Made Some Modes That Will Have Them Choose To Have A Fast Game Or A Long Game.The Game Doesn't Took More Than 25Minutes.:grin:
Btw:Thanks To Sava For All His Grammar Fix For My Map.Hes Real Helpful.

Last edited:
Level 2
Woah...Im Too Lazy To Remember More Language >_<.I Already Started To Learn Japanese...

Thanks Btw

Btw:Thanks To Sava For All His Grammar Fix For My Map.Hes Real Helpful.

It is just funny because i only helped people to correct their spelling and grammar i get a big credit for what i've done . Actually you shouldn't highlight me as the one who helped , instead you should highlight all the other important ones .

Another event of when im credited for correcting spelling and grammar mistakes(it's a small deed (lol), it shouldn't be rewarded) is spiridon's one piece map

Last edited:
Level 22
Gonna check. In case you don't know what leaks are (I can't tell with map being protected) read this tutorial (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/complete-list-things-leak-126761/). Ok description I guess. Gonna check.

Played the map. I didn't really like the terrain, I played a car that just drifted (you got your lefts and rights wrong by the way), and the tooltips for the heros and spells seemed a little plain. One problem I had was that I kept leveling for no reason (fix it).

Suggestions: Better terrain, fix the car that drifts by changing left and right the other way around in tooltips (maybe make it move like the other cars), add a multiboard, fix tooltips, and fix the leveling problem. Could you also remove any leaks if you have any?

Overall: I liked it, the spells didn't seem like boring normal blizzard abilities, but I had no idea how to move in the beginning (make the game display that you move your robot with the arrow keys).

Voting for: APPROVAL Once ALL suggestions are done.

Review marked. It's good enough now though.

Rating: 3/5
Vote for:
Approved