• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Risc Colorizer on a Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The capacity to see in realtime what I was writing transfered to the colors and code, a key for the lnln, a whole variety of preset colors, and the comodity it gave me.

I maneuvered it by downloading a tooltip previewer -which is really nice- and which was set to substandard. The mods were quite mean with the guy who did the previewer, instead of complementing him and rewarding a good work and telling him to upgrade the tool a bit, they just simply discarded it. Thats why many people who joined the Hive and had the initiative to make resources left the site...

Level 23
The capacity to see in realtime what I was writing transfered to the colors and code, a key for the lnln, a whole variety of preset colors, and the comodity it gave me.

Did you check my link? I guess it has a few less preset colors, but otherwise quite perfect imo.

I maneuvered it by downloading a tooltip previewer -which is really nice- and which was set to substandard. The mods were quite mean with the guy who did the previewer, instead of complementing him and rewarding a good work and telling him to upgrade the tool a bit, they just simply discarded it. Thats why many people who joined the Hive and had the initiative to make resources left the site...

Not sure why you're telling me that - is your request solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.