• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rifleman skin/model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
simply i need a villager with the animation of a rifleman or a marine (+attachmentpoints) to make guns look good at him

it doesn't matter if it is a model or a skin also i don'T care about the size since its less then 500kb

if anyone can do this for me it would be nice, if such a thing was done already pls post a link or add as attachment, thx

Level 9
yes, only models wich are already rotated are looking right, the problem is that i don't know how i have to rotate the model (so i know how to rotate models in general) but its hard for me to fing out wich angle is the right^^
so it would be nice if there is a villager like model with right attachment points

Status
Not open for further replies.